Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Online Content from Brenda Miller

Hello everyone,

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately, what with the holiday and the end of the academic quarter coming up on us. I hope your own holidays have been good so far, however you celebrate them.

I wanted to take the opportunity to point you in the direction of a new piece published by our Editor-in-Chief, Brenda Miller, in the most recent issue of the Superstition Review. As with all of Brenda's work, it's a fantastic read and I highly recommend it.

I also wanted to take the time to point you toward a listing of the best LGBT books of 2010. Some really fantastic authors take the time to recommend some delightful books. While I certainly haven't read them all, I have to say that Eileen Myles's Inferno: A Poet's Novel was one I couldn't resist, even when I knew I should be doing other things. Consider picking one of these books up for some holiday reading or if you're looking for a gift for the holiday season.

Cheers,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment